Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Winners

Hi everyone welcome back to Color it Create it Show it off. I'm here to give you the winners of the July challenge.

Our Theme winner who will receive 4 images and a GDT spot on our Sept Challenge,



Our DT Theme winner of 3 images and GDT for September is 




Our Anything Goes Winners are as follows as selected by the DT

Tracy M wins 3 images. 


Our DT Anything Goes winner as chosen by the DT is






Winners may pick from the following images, and email Cindy at colorcreateshowoff@gmail.com to claim your prize.

 

Thank you all for joining us for our challenge we hope to see you tomorrow with our brand new challenge for August By the Sea
Color it Create it Show it off DT

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, I won, I'm so happy, Thanks for choosing my card. Congrats to the others winners too.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!
    THANK YOU so much for including my card :)

    ReplyDelete